Which Turbulence Training Workout Should I Use?
By Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
With Turbulence Training for Fat Loss, there are a lot of workouts. to choose from.
So why did I create so many fat burning programs?
Because you need to have variety in your workouts to keep on
boosting your metabolism, and burning fat month after month.
If you did the same workout program for 3 months straight, your results would screech to a halt after 5 or 6 weeks.
With the Turbulence Training fat loss program, you will be able to change your workouts every 4 weeks. Each time you do that, you'll kickstart your fat burning and your metabolism to a new level.
You must change your workout every 3-4 weeks.
Unfortunately, with so many Turbulence Training workouts, people often ask, "Which program should I start with?". So here are the fat burning guidelines you need to get the most out of
Turbulence Training no matter what your fitness level...
1) The Best Program for a Total BEGINNER
Overweight, sedentary beginners should start with the Introductory Program in the main Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual.
If you haven't been doing any exercise, you must start there. No
The bodyweight exercises will prepare your muscles for all future workouts, and will prevent the overuse injuries people usually get when they start a high-volume cardio program (which is the worst thing an overweight person can do for weight loss).
2) The Best Program for an Experienced Lifter Who Has NOT Exercised in the Last 4 Weeks
Please start with the Intermediate Workout from the main Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program.
BUT NOTE: Do only ONE SET per exercise in each workout in the first week.
This will prevent you from being excessively sore from the
exercises, which can occur when you have been away from exercise for so long.
3) The Best Program For ADVANCED Fitness & Fat Loss
I suggest you start with the "Original Turbulence Training
Workout" from the main Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual.
Work your way through each following three advanced workouts in the manual.
Upon completion of the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss workouts from the main manual, you can move onto the bonus workouts in this order:
A) If you are a women that wants to put the final touches on
a female physique, use the Turbulence Training for Women
B) If you are a man that wants to build muscle, use the TT
for Muscle program.
C) If you want to keep burning fat, move to the DB-BW Fusion
D) Follow that with the 30-Day Advanced Fat Loss program.
E) And finally, finish with the Advanced Fusion Fat Loss
At any time you are traveling or want a break from the dumbell
workouts, you can use the beginner, intermediate, or advanced
bodyweight program from the Original Bodyweight 4-Week TT workout.
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training
About the Author
Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and writes for Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His trademarked Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45 minutes three times per week. For more information on the Turbulence Training workouts that will help you burn fat without long, slow cardio sessions or fancy equipment, visit www.TurbulenceTraining.com
Right click and save as to get your free sample Turbulence Training Workout
- Body Weight Exercises : Why Dads Should Give Them A Try « Millennathon
- Body Weight Exercises : Ideal For Men With No Time On Their Hands | publishedrage.com
- Body Weight Exercises : Perfect For Doing Around The Home « Buzzin News, Chat and Information
- You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises for Men
- The Best Bodyweight Exercises for Strength and Weight Loss
- TACFIT Commando Bodyweight Workout Review
- body weight muscle building exercises? | Live 4 It
- How to Make Home Exercises for Women Worth Your Time | Caterpillar Engine
- Bodyweight Exercise—Leg Thread From CST Body-Flow Exercises
- Use the Holidays to Boost Your Metabolism and Lose Weight | Hotsohbet.Net
- Boost Your Metabolism While Drinking Tea. « Free Help – When You Need It
- Everloss – Boost Your Metabolism Overnight with this Fast Weight Loss Diet! |
- How to Increase Your Metabolism - Foods and Exercises to Boost Your Metabolism » How to Increase your Metabolism
- Exercise is Better Way to Boost Your Metabolism Than Smoking « Health Articles Library
- Two Simple Ways To Boost Your Metabolism And Easily Melt Off Fat | Home Remedies and Nature Medicine
- Two Simple Ways To Boost Your Metabolism And Easily Melt Off Fat | Weight Loss Exercise Site
- Rev Up Your Metabolism « Optimal Nutrition Inc.
- Raise Your Metabolism To Dump Weight
- Turbulence Training Review - Craig Ballantyne eBook
- Lose Fat and Gain Muscle with Craig Ballantyne’s Bodyweight Workouts | At Home Intense Workouts